Experienced South Carolina Lawyers Help Clients with Numerous Legal Issues
Firm serving Pickens, Greenville, Easley and the surrounding areas
Legal matters can be burdensome and intimidating, especially if you are engaged in litigation. At Acker Lambert Hinton P.A. in Pickens, we are accomplished trial advocates and trustworthy legal counselors who assist South Carolina residents who are dealing with family law, estate planning, personal injury, real estate and criminal defense matters. Serving clients in Greenville, Easley and other locations throughout the region since 1968, our firm has helped countless residents and businesses tackle tough obstacles and achieve the outcome they seek.
Proven attorneys advise on family law, estate planning, REAL ESTATE, PERSONAL INJURY and CRIMINAL LAW matters
The most important decision you make in your legal matter might be the attorney you hire. South Carolina residents trust us because we are:
- Respected — As accomplished litigators and knowledgeable advisers, we have built a strong record of achieving clients’ objectives. Attorneys Adam Lambert, Sean Hinton and J. Baker Cleveland, III have earned AV Preeminent® Peer Review Ratings by Martindale-Hubbell® in recognition of their legal ability and professional ethics, based on reviews from attorneys and judges familiar with their work.
- Strategic — Drawing on a legal tradition that dates back more than 50 years, we have a thorough knowledge of the laws and local judges that can affect your case. No matter how complex the challenge might seem, our attorneys will develop a sound legal strategy.
- Dedicated — We take our commitment to the communities we serve seriously. Regardless of the particular legal concern, you can rely on honest counsel and personal service at all times.
Whether you’re ending a marriage, drawing up a will, facing a criminal charge or you require a different type of counsel, our firm focuses on achieving the best result possible while minimizing the disruption to your daily life.
General practice law firm represents individuals, families and businesses
Our firm handles a wide range of legal challenges, including concerns relating to the following areas of practice:
- Personal injury — If you have suffered an injury in an auto accident or another type of incident due to someone’s carelessness or willful misconduct, our personal injury attorneys are skilled at protecting and advancing our clients’ interests as we help them stand up to negligent parties, insurance companies and other challenging opponents. We investigate all options and provide determined advocacy as we work to maximize our clients’ financial recoveries.
- Family law — How you approach a family law issue could have a long-term effect on your well-being. In situations where you require counsel for a divorce, child custody dispute, child support matter, legal separation or other domestic matter, you can count on us to protect your near and long-term interests. Our attorneys draw on a diverse range of legal knowledge and experience to craft innovative strategies on your behalf. Sometimes that means negotiation and settlement; other times, that means trial. No matter how your case proceeds, we are aggressive advocates.
- Criminal defense — We offer comprehensive criminal defense representation to individuals charged with a wide range of offenses, including drug crimes, domestic violence, parole violations, DUI and other traffic offenses. If you already served time for a previous conviction and you’d like to remove it from your public record, our lawyers can advise on the likelihood of an expungement.
- Estate planning — We can help you design an estate plan that gives you the confidence that comes with knowing your loved ones are protected if an unexpected tragedy occurs. Whether your estate is substantial or modest, we will create an estate plan that fits your unique circumstances, and can address your specific concerns, which might include protecting your wealth, reducing taxes, avoiding probate, and preserving your legacy.
- Probate — We provide full-service estate administration services, including comprehensive advice during the probate process. If needed, we are seasoned litigators who work to protect the rightful inheritances of our clients.
- Real estate — When you’re buying or selling your home, considering a commercial property transaction, or negotiating a commercial lease in Pickens or the surrounding area, our real estate attorneys can draft and review contracts and walk you through closing.
People are sometimes hesitant to retain legal counsel, but delaying could hurt your chances for a successful outcome. We are ready to serve you and will treat you with the respect and compassion you deserve.
Contact a respected South Carolina law firm and schedule a free consultation
Acker Lambert Hinton P.A. assists South Carolina residents with various types of legal concerns, including personal injury, family law, criminal defense, estate planning, probate and real estate matters. Our office is located in Pickens and we serve clients in Greenville, Easley and other communities throughout the area. Please call 864-668-1013 or contact us online for an initial consultation.